What is it? A financial grant to a maximum of $4,000 per application. (No multiple or successive annual requests)
Purpose: To improve the quality of life for those in our community of St. Albert who would otherwise not be able to participate in activities that we take for granted.
Rationale: Those individuals who do not develop developmental assets are often at risk of withdrawing from our community and becoming susceptible to dysfunctional activities.
Target Demographics: Your project must focus on a St. Albert demographic group who would otherwise not be successful in their efforts to continue being contributing resudents of our community.
Adjudication: Each application will be reviewed by Rotary members of the Community Services Committee based on the following criteria:
- Your organization must be a Not for Profit
- Provide a budget projection of how the funds will be utilized
- Exemplify “Service Above Self” in the project outcomes
- Relevant in meeting St. Albert’s needs and addressing current issues
- Provide economic/social/quality of life enhancement
- Provide increased utilization of services currently being offered
- Identify the Rotary Club of St. Albert brand in St. Albert
- Recognition and acknowledgment for the Rotary Club of St. Albert
- “Hands On” opportunities for Rotarians are appretiated
- Consideration of alternate funding support if feasible
- Application completeness and comprehensive response to all questions
- Avoid project funding duplication over multiple years
- Ongoing operational expenses will not be considered for funding
If you’re having trouble viewing this form below, you can also fill it out here.